Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oopps

Oopps indeed. Typically me, today I decided I wanted the aforementioned phone. So I walked into a well known phone shop, and walked out with the new phone, a better contract and £100 in my pocket to pay off the rest of my present contract. I think I squeezed them dry..Carmelo is very proud of himself.

Hopefully there shall be an interesting post tomorrow (today! Sorry late night posting), going to an Airport to assist as a "casualty" in a major incident simulation. Should be fun (fingers crossed).

Also got a slightly reasuring e-mail from my only current trust, explaining how the mergers had delayed them knowing the boundries of their service, so couldn't yet tell anyone where they are. They're meeting on the 2nd of August, and I shall know where I am by the 5th. This shall then lead to a frantic month of searching for suitable dwellings. Yes!

Still waiting for that letter. Still.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 pm, Blogger Defibrilator said…

    Have fun being a casualty. Let us know how it all goes maybe try to get some pictures? :-P

    Defib

     
  • At 2:30 pm, Blogger Defibrilator said…

    Just like to add that I have my fingers crossed that you get the good news that you are waiting for real soon. Just remember mate that there are many ways to the top of the mountain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger