Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

There's Nout Much Happening..

Answer's in the title, there really is nothing interesting going on in the world of Carmelo at the moment, so I don't want to waste posts ambling on about things just for the sake of it, I'm here to report about things of interest, if this gets blog gets boring I wouldn't read it, so why should anyone else?! Quick summary:

  • I'm still waiting for that answer from that University, the Post-man must be thinking I'm his stalker at the moment...
  • I'm working overtime at the "restaurant", trying to drum up extra cash for the coming winter of discontent, student life abound.
  • I JUST IRONED MY OWN SHIRT!

(I know, que insults of: Mummy's boy, lazy fat b*****d, chauvinistic pig etc..Extra insults in comment form please, best one wins the satisfaction of the destruction of Carmelo's ego)

  • In relation to the ironing, I am going to a Leavers Ball tonight with the Missus, and the shirt. No doubt I will as expected act in a foolish manner, as I really, really cannot handle my drink. Unlike the Missus and her twin who can drink like fish..

Apart from that, the next post will probably be a rant/moan/cry about rejection, or more hopefully a happy and enthusiastic one with lots of "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"'s in it. Also, time is starting to move awful quickly towards September. One way or another, I'm doing this.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    I have everything crossed for you mate...

    It'l happen, dont worry :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger