Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Joys of Hayfever.

ATISCHOO!
I hate, hate, hate, hate having this weakness. Suppose in a way its poetic justice. I've been a life-long vegetarian, so now the plants have taken revenge for me munching through their kin. Its also a health hazard, driving and sneezing is not fun in any way, shape or form, but we must soldier on. Much exam revision to be doing, huge, I mean HUGE exams on Tuesday, although I'm sure that if anybody out there is reading this, they are sick of students moaning about exams, so I won't. I signed up for them didn't I?

Also lots of internal worries about accommodation at Uni, but I'll make a bigger post of that later.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    Hope the exams went ok today petal - Im sure you did fine! 6 hours sounds like a heck of a marathon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger