Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Gadgets!

I absolutely love gadgets with much of my heart. My favourite gadget at the moment is my PSP:

I got it the day after it came out last year, and have not stopped loving it since. Ask the Missus.
I love fiddling around with it, putting movies and music on it etc.
However, yesterday we discovered a new contender for favourite gadget:
This is the next object of my adoration. Bascially this phone has a great camera (3.2 megapixels!!), but more importantly you can blog from it! It was designed wih Google blogs like this one in mind, meaning I can take photos and write posts on the move, just like Tom does. Had a nice chat yesterday with a man in India about upgrading my present handset to this one, he said in October I should be able to get it for free. So, I must wait. Like the Guinness advert says, Good things come...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    I know how you feel, I've got my heart set on a phone I can't afford unless I get it on contract, but as I have a fully functional phone already I may have to wait to get a bit more use out of this one first.

     
  • At 10:26 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    "With a man in India" hehehe.

    How do you get those wee tiny links sorted... Like instead of posting the whole randomreality.co.whatever you just put Tom.

     
  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger Carmelo said…

    I'll email you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger