Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Jogging

In a desperate bid to try and get a bit fitter ready for September, I have been trying (and surprisingly), succeeding to go for a run more often. Having just got back from one of these runs feeling hot, bothered, smelly and refreshed, I have discovered that there is something unusually relaxing about it. Jogging along a pavement isolated in my own little world of headphones, listening to the new Red Hot Chili Pepper's album, or various podcasts (so pleased I worked out how to do that), is a great feeling. I might look like a bit of a pillock jogging along, but I like it.

HOWEVER; The flip side of jogging, especially along the road, is that you are often much closer to death than you would like. The route I take goes along a country lane full of blind bends, the number of close-shaves I have already had is frankly worrying. At least if I do get knocked over I get a ride in an ambulance... I know its sad.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    When I do what you said for the Atom feed thing, and you click on it, it says "This URL is not valid" it also says the same when you click on your Atom Feed link.
    What up?

     
  • At 1:50 pm, Blogger Carmelo said…

    Fixed it, I mis-typed some code..geek lol
    Just make sure that the code in the template is exactly the same format as your other links, that's what I did lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger