Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Photos

Sorry I didn't get any photos. I tried four times to take photos and each time a man with more pips on his shoulder than the last told me no photos were allowed. Honestly though, nothing amazing turned up, I think the most interesting that was there was this one (or something reasonably similar):



That was from the local fire brigade. The Essex St. John branch also pulled up in a massive command truck, the biggest thing there.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The St John command & Control vehicle was borrowed for the day and staffed by East of England Ambulance Service Staff. Their own was in for a service, and it was as easy to use an SJA one as most of the ambulances came from SJA.

     
  • At 8:07 am, Blogger Carmelo said…

    I guessed so

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger