Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Well here we go...

First day. Sorted. The people I met were varied and from every background, and not one I didn't like. We did a day of "learning how to learn", involving learning how to write in terms of reflective practice. It wasn't exactly riveting stuff, but I did find out that my first observational placement's start in about 6 weeks, I can't wait.

We were all excited to be there, its nice to be in a room full of people with whom you share a common interest.

Despite the fact that I was one of the youngest in the room, I didn't care. I'm here for me, and intend to enjoy the hell of a ride that I will experience as I carry on, despite the fact my room isn't great.

I'm here!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger