Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Greetings!


Thought I might share with you what im looking at right now...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:41 pm, Blogger thethinker said…

    Wow, I'm jealous. My current view is out the window at a garbage truck blocking the view to a street. It's actually kind of picturesque, in it's own boring way.

     
  • At 1:57 am, Blogger Ellie said…

    Looks lovely, enjoy your vacation!
    Can't wait to hear about getting started with the LAS.

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Defibrilator said…

    ahhh - Beaches in the UK. Where's the sand?


    Defib

    :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger