Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well done! (Part 2)

Well, I passed the theory test. Pleased about that.
My exam results weren't outstanding, neither were they disgusting:
English: C
Health and Social Care: C
Biology: D
General Studies: C

Onwards and upwards.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:59 pm, Blogger Defibrilator said…

    Congrat's dude. Don't stress over the "mark" as long as its a pass that is. The important things are - do you understand it? can you explain it to a patient (ie laymans terms)? can you "do" it? IMHO the top one that won't be measured at uni - People skills.

    I know a guy who blitz's exams. Worthless on-road. Zero people skills. I like him though.

    Defib
    :-P

     
  • At 10:56 am, Blogger Dory said…

    Congratulations Carmelo. You did better than I did way way way back in 1997 - I got Biology D, Chemistry D, Maths E, General Studies D... and look at me now!! lol

    Seriously though, A levels don't mean so much really. In the career path you want to follow, how you interact with people is far more important than grades.

     
  • At 6:03 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Congrats on all. A-levels are sodding difficult, and you did better than I did when I did mine all these years ago, hehehehe. Ahh, I slacked off so much in sixth form...

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Carmelo said…

    Cheers guys, appreciate it :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger