Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Here I am..


Well. I'm here. That's the view from my bed. The people here are nice enough, I just feel homesick and I miss the Missus a lot too. Carmelo is lonely.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    Aww babes - hugs to you!

    I remember the feeling on my first night. But hey, remember why your here and what its all about!!

    We'll have to get met up for a drink sometime now that your in Londres!

    All the best for tomorrow babes!


    :)

     
  • At 12:58 pm, Blogger Dory said…

    A little late - I was going to wish you luck on your first day.

    Oh well, I hope you have an excellent time at uni, and I look forward to reading all about it here

    -x-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger