Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Something that made me laugh

The Now Show

Download the podcast for the 18th of August or listen to it again, the bit at the start saying how the reduction in air travel caused by the terroist threat means that Al Qaeda has done more for the Kyoto Treaty in the past week, than both the USA and UK combined in the past 9 nine years.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger Defibrilator said…

    http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/video/default.htm?progra m=chaser&pres=20060818_1130


    Defib
    ;-P

     
  • At 6:42 pm, Blogger Carmelo said…

    I tried the link dude, and set the video up, ready for something amazing and: nout happened. I'm dissapointed.

     
  • At 9:27 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Heh, amusing comment definitely

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger