Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My faith restored.

Finally Tom Reynold's has returned to his routes.
I read this with a degree of excitement that I haven't felt in a fair few months. This is the stuff I love to read about, patient interaction. When I read this it reassures me completely that I have made the correct decision in life.

O, 50 posts. I'd like to thank my Missus, my Family and all of you lovely people for being so supportive. Here's to another 50...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    See I did tell you :p Glad to hear you're certain about your career path, and good luck with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger