Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

And Its Goodbye Subway...



Finally, I've finished. No more coming home smelling of footlongs (leave it...). FREEDOM!
I was surprised that nothing spectacular happened, no hugely annoying customers, just a quiet day. The God's must be smiling down on me. If there any, one or none.

Sod's law dictates that the day we have torrential down pours of rain, my driver's side window refuses to raise, hence:


Dad's had a bash at fixing it today (my Dad's a mechanical genius 100%), and discovered it isn't a horribly expensive thing like the motor, just a wire in the connection that has been ripped. We'll fix it Tuesday. For the moment, the window is up and duck-taped to the side. Very ghetto indeed. Such fun!
A week off to get my head together, sort out my housing arrangements and pack for my holiday.
Then holiday, for which I have been looking forward to for an age, and then I start. Two weeks tomorrow. Bugger. 4/9/2006.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger