Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Good Afternoon One and All!

Well, I have returned. After leaving at 6:30am, got home at about 12:30pm. No traffic problems, which was great, unlike the poor people on the other side of the A303 going to the Red Bull Air Race. Silly little people. Nothing quite beats the feeling of flying past a "jam" doing 70...

O I forgot. Tomorrow I move in to my Halls of Residence, and Monday I start. Just like that. Finally I start living the dream, scary stuff.

Well this is it then. No it hasn't dawned on me yet about the immensity of the task before me, but I can't wait to start. I'm also very, very, very, very, very, very scared about leaving all of my loved ones at home, especially the Missus, after a week together I feel closer to her than I ever have.


AND TO MR. DEFIB!

How's that for a British Beach? The infamous Fistral. Newquay's my second home, well it was at least until my Nan died, but I'm still a bit in love with the place, despite the tourists.

I'm also very pleased to see Magwitch has returned to fine form after a missed absence. Welcome back.

Well that's it for now, I'm going to finish packing. I'll post tomorrow with a photo to show you the horror of my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger