Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Shandong Linglong Tyre Company


You couldn't make it up, could you?

Well. Car troubles are apparent no more, myself and my Dad have just spent the better part of the morning fixing the window. I also got some new tyres, hence the above. Sorry about the lack of ambulance related things, I'm sure in a couple of weeks I won't be able to write fast enough about all the things happening.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger