Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

September.


What has September brought for me?
  • Daddy Long Legs for a start.
  • The Fair, and all the associated smells of vomit mixed with candy floss, burgers and beer topped with the screaming antics of drunken teenagers.
  • The end of a long summer of fun spent with the Missus.
  • My first shot of Sambucca.
  • My first day at University.
  • New shoes!!!
  • Lots of new people.
  • A new determination to get fit.
  • A sense of how young I am.
  • A sense that despite being young, I'm reasonably mature.
  • Driving through London for the first time.
  • Getting to grips with driving in London.
  • Getting lost in London in my car.
  • Finding my way again.
  • Me fixing my MP3 player.
  • Lots of rain.
  • Lots of sun.
  • Wind!
  • A new exhaust for my car.
  • A wealth of knowledge gained by reading any one of the many blogs to the right.
  • A realisation that I use far too many bullet points in posts at the moment.
  • An intention to stop using aformentioned bullet points.
  • A very interesting spell in Control.
  • My first sit in an Ambulance.

I'm sure there was lots more, but it's been quite an eventful month so far. I've been lonely, been happy, been angry and been intrigued. Its only the 24th.

Its nice to be able to reflect, isn't it?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger Dory said…

    Gah!!! Daddy long legs.

    Where do they come from?

    Where do they go?

     
  • At 6:52 am, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Daddy long legs *shudders* hate them hate them hate them.

    Anyhow, yeah it is good to reflect. I tried doing something similar to you though and didn't really come out with anything, the wonder of a three second memory, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger