Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Free Money!

  • I love free money. So much. So its great to see that in the post this morning my University has decided to give a £150 bursary. Great!
  • My bank has finally gotten off its arse and started the process of sending me my 10 free CDs.
  • I start my C1 driver training on Monday, with my test scheduled for Thursday.

  • Apparently the Missus has just been in a (small) car crash, she wasn't driving but I understand everyone in the car is pretty shaken up, but not hurt.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI, just a quick question, what uni are you at?? i thought it would be hertfordshire but i'm under the impression you have to have a C1 before you start the course? is this not the case or are you at a different uni??!
    cheers

    adam

     
  • At 4:25 am, Blogger Slack said…

    Who doesn't like free money, or free cd's for that matter. Hope the girlie friend is well.

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Carmelo said…

    I'm currently studying at St George's Hospital Medical School. We started 3 weeks ago and means I start my first ambulance module in a weeks time, and get my first obs placements during October. As long as we have the C1 licence before Febuary they said it was fine, as thats when we do the Blue Lights course. The herts one depends on whether its the honours or foundation, the foundation needs the C1 beforehand, the other doesn't.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger