Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hell.

You know what? I just spent 45 bloody minutes typing a post, 45 BLOODY MINUTES, spilling my heart out and the bloody computer crashed. All of it gone. Completely. I'm now bloody ****** off. I'm off to sulk. Maybe tomorrow I'll try and retype it. Gr.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 pm, Blogger Lashes said…

    I've been having the same problem, everything just feezes when I go to publish it!

     
  • At 11:46 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    aww sweetie!

    Thats what the CTRL + C and CTRL + V thing is for! :)

    Looking forward to reading the post themorra! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger