Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lucy Did Good.

I passed my C1. I'm happy, as I only got 6 minors, not bad considering the actual test is an hour long. I didn't crash either.

One step up the ladder I suppose.

About next week, as I'm sure I've already mentioned about 48 times that's when I start "properly" . I think I shall post once every day to show you all what's happening, I'll hopefully grab a couple of photos to put up too.

I feel like I'm flying as high as the kite I'm flying...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nyce1 ken, well chuffed for you! Hopefully lucy is feeling generous and will do me the same pleasure tomorrow! Lorz :-)

     
  • At 12:49 pm, Blogger caramaena said…

    Congrats on passing!

     
  • At 7:17 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Congrats! Knew you wouldnt have a problem with it.

     
  • At 3:21 am, Blogger caramaena said…

    Thanks also for the link Carmelo - much appreciated :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger