Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nice Photo

Feeling a bit down after that awful photo of myself, so here is a slightly more flattering one of me on my 18th birthday:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:35 pm, Blogger Nursie999 said…

    you look like Jamie Oliver a wee bit

     
  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Carmelo said…

    A little girl stopped me in Sainsbury's once and said that, I think its the nose...:-D

     
  • At 10:20 am, Blogger Defibrilator said…

    Do you carry a stick around with you?


    You know, to fight off all the women

    :-P

    Defib

     
  • At 6:48 pm, Blogger Carmelo said…

    Nope. No need. I'm a one woman guy :-D

     
  • At 8:04 am, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Heh, I'll definitely agree that you look like a young Jamie Oliver. Nice pic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger