Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ahem...

....I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
London here I come!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 am, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

    I knew it would happen for you babes, it just took an eternity for Royal Snail to let you know!

    EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!! :) :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger