Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Expansion.

Sorry about the last post. Carmelo is a bit pleased. Here's the letter:

Dear applicant,

Further to your recent interview, I am pleased to advise you that the Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences wishes to offer you a conditional place on the above course, commencing on the 4th September 2006 (Eeek! That's a bit close..)

The offer is subject to you meeting the following conditions:

  • Receiving a satisfactory Occupational Health assessment
  • Receiving a satisfactory Criminal records Bureau disclosure ( I am not a criminal)

To paraphrase; blah blah blah, contact us on, blah blah,

Many congratulations on you successful application. I look forward to seeing you when the course starts.

( An illustration I did at work about how I felt)

Right. That's good. Now to find accommodation, and money to pay for it.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger