Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I've been spammed.

Well. Didn't see that one coming. Every post on this page had an extra comment stating how great it was, with a link to various mortgage and poker sites. This meant reading through all the posts so far, and looking at comments. I would just like to say thank you to everyone for being so supportive.

Don't worry, I'm still allowing anonymous comments, I don't feel its fair for people to have to sign up to Blogger just to add a comment. I just added word verification. In an odd way, it feels nice to be spammed. Maybe this blog is attracting enough attention to be worthy of spam?
Or, more likely, I'm a plonker who didn't put adequate security measures on his blog..

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 pm, Blogger Ellie said…

    Hey, thanks for stopping by the ole' blog, I appreciate it! Congratulations on getting into a paramedic program. I spent some time in London last year and met some very kind people from one of the paramedic universities. Good Luck!

     
  • At 5:52 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Spams awful isnt it. Word verification is definitely the way to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger