Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Friday, October 27, 2006

As The Numbers Increase..

I thought it would be nice to share a few new blogs with you all:


Basic Proficiency- Ellis James' blog about life as an EMT with MRAS. Scoot on over there and have a look, its always interesting to read somebody else's viewpoint on things. Cute kids too.

The Paramedic's Diary- a blog from a Paramedic in Central London.

Life of a Trainee Paramedic- a trainee Paramedic like myself, and at Uni to boot! Things will never cease to amaze me, as I thought I was the only trainee blogging. Ah well I had my time. It'll be nice to compare their experience to mine.

Slip of the Tongue- Dianne's blog about life in general, she works with "Yoofs". Brave lady. She was the first ever person to link to me without me seeing her site, I was touched. I took it as a deep compliment.


On a sadder note, Defib appears to have given up the ghost. I took him off the "Things I enjoy reading" list, because there's nout new to read. A real shame. Come back!



Also, since when was the colour red a bloody trademark?!?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:33 pm, Blogger Ellis James said…

    The kids take after their mum.
    Thanks very much for the link

     
  • At 8:51 am, Blogger Dianne said…

    Thanks Carmelo.
    Yes, i love your site. Well balanced and interesting. :~)

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger LizzyFerret said…

    Babes, with regard to Defib and his quietness - Please dont think the same of me!

    Im still here, but life isnt really all that blogworthy atm!

    xo E xo

     
  • At 2:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Carmelo...
    read your blog a few times and looked at others along the same line so I can blame you maybe...I,ve set my own up .
    What I need though is some feedback to see if its working properly...Its called "Purpleplus" and run via Wordpress.
    I,m still getting to grips with it but if you could have a look and maybe link it that would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks...Kingmagic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger