Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Don't ask me why..

...but if you type "johnny bast" into google (with quote marks), I'm the 5th search result. To anybody whom that insult means anything I swear I have nothing agaisnt St. John, and if you check the search, you will see the reason for it coming up is a comment made on here. Not by me!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 am, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    I get the strangest feeling that it was a comment I made... Sorry about that Carmelo. And what were you doing typing that into the search engine in the first place eh?

     
  • At 8:50 am, Blogger Carmelo said…

    I wasn't! On my hits counter it has the option to see where the incoming click was, and somebody had typed that into google and came here, which is what had me wondering lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger