Carmelo Alongi

Carmelo Alongi is a student who has just started his training at University with the London Ambulance Service to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic. Hopefully this blog will allow an interesting insight for everyone into the process of training tomorrow's Paramedics, and a chronicle of my life as I progress. I blog under this name as a tribute to my Italian Grandfather, Carmelo Alongi.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I have a home!

So, finally after much persuasion the accommodation lady has given me somewhere to live! I feel a bit better now, like things are coming together a bit. Apart from the fact that I have gone completely deaf in my left ear for no particular reason (probably infection), and a medical to get to on Monday things are going well.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 pm, Blogger Lola Cherry Cola said…

    Nice one! Bet you feel a little calmer now with that out of the way. Deafness, what did ya say? Hehe, sorry, long standing bad family joke. Hope it clears up before monday.

     
  • At 3:15 pm, Blogger Dory said…

    Congratulations on finding a place!! Best of luck for the medical tomorrow xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger